A case sealer is a piece of equipment used for closing and sealing corrugated boxes. There is semi-automatic equipment or fully automatic equipment. With semi-automatic equipment, the operator fills and loads a box at the entrance to the case sealer. The operator closes the top flaps and feeds the box in or through a machine which automatically applies tape/glue for the top and bottom of the box. Fully automatic equipment does not require an operator to be present. All functions of the case sealer can be automated.
The Lantech Case Sealer handles all types of box specifications: various flutes, double/single walls, and most common case sizes.
ADVANTAGES OF LANTECH CASE SEALERS
– Controlled entry of cases into a machine which keeps cases square
– Auto adjustment for case width variations by adjustable infeed guides that introduce the case into spring-loaded side belts which move in/out to compensate for minor differences in case widths
– Smooth case transit through the sealing cycle via rollers
– Ensures the proper folding of the flaps. Folds the flap perpendicular to the case walls so the top side flaps will be horizontal when they are closed
– Easy tape change and accessibility
– Precision glue patterns
– Safe operation
– Fast and easy changeover of carton boxes